Sunday, May 22, 2011

"Help me! I'm poor."

Maybe the best birthday ever.... So I know I didn't post yesterday, but since yesterday was my bday, it was all about only doing the things that I absolutely wanted to do. And I just couldn't unjumble my thoughts enough to get them typed out coherently.

It's been a SHAmazing week and in a quick run-down:

Roomie K got me this t- shirt.












Roomie M got me tickets to Game 4 of the Grizz/OKC series- EPIC Game 4. So that was awesome- epically awesome.

Saw Bon Jovi

 He rocked this face. Count it. Million and one.

Wore this outfit to the concert. Loved it! Love everything about this picture actually- from how messy my room is to my shoes to being 24 and still jumping with excitement.


Ate dinner with the fams on my birthday. Started my 365 clothing challenge. It's gonna suck, but here's outfit numero uno:
And attended Cousin C's wedding today before watching my new second favorite movie: Bridesmaids!!!  "Helen knows the owner...." The wedding wasn't that bad...she was pretty and they seemed happy. Good for them.

Anyways, here's day 2:
Not real pleased with this picture but we weren't going to take another.

Gonna get some serious reading done tomorrow. It hit me this morning how much I have on my plate for this year...I honestly can't freaking wait. Aaaaaand I think this is good enough for tonight. It's late, folks. Bedtime:)

No comments:

Post a Comment