Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I Wanna Be

on TV!!

No seriously! I really do. I have my audition tape all ready to go. Here I come How I Met Your Mother. I will gladly play one of Barney's bimbos or Ted's one-episoder girlfriends. I'm funny, I'm pretty, I can do this.

I really don't have an audition tape all ready to go. I honestly don't know what I would say or do in it, and I don't think this little goodie I made for Roomie K would get me any jobs....well, maybe as an extra on a remake of The Exorcist.

But really, I do think I want to audition for a reality TV show. I even know which one: Survivor!! I think I would be AMAZING at this show if I could manage to keep my very large, opinionated mouth closed at the appropriate times. I'm athletic and fairly intelligent so I think I could handle the physical and mental challenges. I just get a little crabby when I don't get fed- (Olga must be FFFFFEEEEDDDD). That might play into my favor though... I mean, if I leak the video from up there to the Internet so my opponents can see it...they might not want to mess with me. I might...growl... at them. :)

 Besides, Probst and I... we should meet. I love the dude. So, I'm going to fill out the paper work for Survivor this summer and just see what happens. Even if I go and get tossed the first day, it'd still be pretty stinkin' neat.

On a completely different note, Mike Conley is playing like a beast man tonight. Grizz up by six. Heart! Grit! Grind!

No comments:

Post a Comment