Sunday, May 22, 2011

A rose by any other name...

Would still be playing like a beast man. Seriously, Derrick Rose is ridiculous and ridiculously fun to watch.

Just blogging to fill in a quota today. No deep thoughts - it's been fairly busy. Every single piece of paper and every single assignment has been graded and entered online. Progress reports are printed; lessons for the WEEK, the WEEK people, are planned. Got the list ready for tomorrow afternoon's meeting. I ran my five miles and visited, briefly, with my favorite Foo Fighter concert attendee. Favorite because he brought me a concert tee as a late bday present. Not really, he's awesome. But yeah, that's it. Fairly boring although insanely productive day...
Roomie K with my Foo Fighter tee...she's shy. The shirt is badass.

No comments:

Post a Comment