Wednesday, May 25, 2011

A quick list

  • A really quick list
    • The weather is ridiculous here. Sideways rain while the sun was shining. Weirder and weirder.
    • No pictures again. I officially suck. I forgot my camera at the school again....gah!!! Because...
    • I was distracted by the stuco meeting. It went really well. Our president is pretty awesome. All of the candidates were strong; she just seems to really have a passion for this government thing. And she brought some awesome ideas to the table.
    • Which reminds me...bringing something to the table is the best way to get what you want. I think that people should just fall into line with my ideas because they're awesome but maybe I should start trying a little honey? And I have a lot of new ideas....
    • Second best line of the day: Who did Romeo kill? Well, it wasn't himself...because you can't kill yourself...that would be suicide and....ooooohhhhh......
    • Best best line of the day: Yeah! And Emily Dickinson didn't even graduate college! And people think she's so awesome. I got a diploma! Ha!
    • I'll do better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment