Monday, June 6, 2011

Best Classroom Ever

You know that Season 3 episode of Buffy where she gets the umbrella at her senior prom for being the class protector? I think someone should give me a can of spray paint for be the best class decorator ever. I mean my class just screams (in a gentle, comforting, caring way), "Welcome, this is a safe place! Feel free to learn and discuss and grow and share. Now hugsies!" (Not really, cause that's kinda frowned upon but you get my drift.)

Anyways, I definitely buy into the idea that a student's surroundings affect his or her performance so my class is well on it's way to rocking! (Still not as awesome as the Cheese Room though:()

Here are some pretty stellar photos:

**Well, there will be some photos up soon. The website is doing maintenance or something**

***I'm also counting this towards my goal of a 4 or 5 on my TVAAS! Go me!***

No comments:

Post a Comment