Sunday, June 12, 2011

Catchin' Up


The thing about writing every day is you have to do it everyday…and I haven’t lately.

I’ve had my reasons: wrapping up the school year, visits to deliverance country, assorted weddings and festivities, the worst PD ever, no electricity for ten hours today… you know the usual…

I have been working on my 25 list; I just haven’t been posting about it. That’ll change now that I’ve got some time to relax and breathe and since deep summer is when laziness finds respectability I’m ready to get my lazy on.

In the days since my last post, I’ve managed to

That's Pujols in the middle
of all of those
happy people.
  1. Not repeat a single outfit!
  2. Attend two STL baseball games (Pujols homered in back to back games for the wins. Over the cubs. In extra innings. So many things to love about that trip: namely free baseball.)
  3. Finish two novels: Key of Valor (nice summer fluff) and Summer and the City (Sex and the City without Charlotte which made me sad…I love her).
  4. Create a binder an inch thick full of ideas for next year; however, I’m going to let them marinate for a week before starting up the school grind again. The big idea is the flipped classroom. Seriously, something so simple is soooo innovative.
  5. Hold vball tryouts last week and we are stacked. I hope we stay healthy and focused in the next few months. Long time between now and August.
  6. Figure out grad school...it was a pretty easy decision after creating a fairly simple pro/con T-chart.
  7. Totally ‘helped’ grill cupcakes. It was fun.

**BTW...Go Dirk!!***


Velcro'd to the wall...

I think I'm going to plaster this wall with neat books.

Maybe I won't fall off of this if it's red...
You have no idea how much fun it is to pull these off of the wall!


pretty


All of this will be red...got a theme goin' on here...

This will eventually be the same red too

No comments:

Post a Comment